Thursday, August 7, 2014

Catnap

My personal assistant has one big hobby and that's sleeping. I sometimes envy him for his guiltfree sleepfull existence and I love to watch the different positions he takes while relaxing. And sometimes I just have to take a picture of him for the sheer cuteness of it, for posterity and of course for you all to see!









I have this suspicion we could all learn something from this. I'm not sure what exactly, but I am sure it's something relaxing and calming and altogether pleasurable!

Have a good day all!

2 comments:

  1. Aaah, so adorable! I've got an "assistant" as well ... wouldn't know what to do without her. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they make lousy assistants, but we need them around anyway. ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. They make me really happy. I don't like spammers though and that's why the word verification is turned on. I know it's a pain, but I hope you understand.

I try to respond to all comments by directly replying in the comment section, but please understand that sometimes this may take some time. Know that I read them all and that they make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...